I never knew that a clogged shower drain could teach me so much about life, but it has.
After two rounds of dumping nasty chemicals into the drain, it was still clogged. Lesson learned: put crap in, get crap out. A nice little reminder to do better with my clean eating and living.
Then, a coat hanger twisted into a makeshift drain snake still couldn't do the trick.
Lesson learned: sometimes you have to really work hard to get the results that you want. A reminder to get my butt in gear with all of my plans.
After many, many rounds of plunging the clog, I decided to just deal with my greasy hair as it is.
Lesson learned: appearance isn't everything. A reminder that I don't need to look "put together" to be "put together".
Finally, I tried baking soda and vinegar. Still, the clog won.
Lesson learned: sometimes it's best to just throw in the towel and ask for help. A reminder to call the plumber first thing in the morning.
Shower Drain=1 Karissa=0
No comments:
Post a Comment