Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Grab your boots, it's getting deep.

I have seen things that I wish to never see again. I have heard and learned things that I later wished I hadn't. I know too much, I hear too much, I see too much..

Yet, nothing changes.

Weather changes, seasons change, faces change, but the problems never change. Never moving forward, never shifting gears, never getting any better. Just the same old shit, different day.

& I'm stuck. Stuck in the middle, stuck in the process, stuck in the same gear.

& When it's all over, and the fat lady sings, I won't be here to mop up what's left of the catastrophe.

I am moving, I am changing, I am switching gears. I've overstayed my welcome and it's time to kick rocks.

I'm spreading my wings because there are far greater things ahead than anything I leave behind.




No comments:

Post a Comment