So, as you can see, I have decided to start a blog. Why? Well, some times I just feel the need to tell the world about random things! Also, it's quite possible that MTV could pick up a ridiculous reality show off of the crazy stuff that happens to me and my family, so why not share the funny stories with everyone?!
Now, let's get a few things straight here...... I like a lot of different things and I mean A LOT. So this blog is going to be very random at times. However, I promise to give you some interesting tidbits, how to score good deals, a lot of DIY, lots and lots of laughs, and maybe even a few tears along the way! Also, there will be some mild curse words, just so you are prepared, because I refuse to sugar coat shit ;) it is what it is!
So, stay tuned....My first *actual* post is coming soon.
-K.Carls <3

No comments:
Post a Comment